Do you want to make something delicious without much effort? Try one of the recipes below! You can even change the recipes to how you like them!
What you will need
- 7 eggs
- 5 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoons salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of half-and-half cream
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil
- Preheat oven to 360 Degrees.
- In a bowl, combine egg yolks, eggs, half- and- half cream, heavy whipping cream, all of the cheese, tomatoes, seasoning blend, and basil. Pour the mixture into a deep dish pie plate and sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes and cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Cut and enjoy!
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 12 ounces of spaggetti, lingune or bucatini
- 2 leeks, which are thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, which are thinly sliced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon, plus more lemon zest for serving
3 sprigs basil, plus more for serving
1 teaspoon kosher salt
¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for serving
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Combine the pasta, 4½ cups water, leeks, garlic, lemon zest, basil, salt and pepper in a large skillet with 2-inch sides.
2. Bring the water to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, until the water is nearly gone and the pasta is fully cooked, 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Add the lemon juice and Parmesan, and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with basil leaves and lemon zest.
Black Bean Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup of sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup of a medium red onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 15oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 an avocado, chopped
- handful of cilantro, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a greased baking tray and bake for about 1 hour.
- Prepare the cream sauce by whisking together the sour cream or greek yogurt, lime juice, and black pepper. Set that aside.
- When the sweet potatoes have about 10 minutes left to bake, heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat and then add in onion. Saute for 5 minutes until the onions begins to become translucent. Add in the spices stir and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add the black beans to the skillet and toss to combine. Continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the black beans are fully heated through. This takes about 5 minutes. Take off of heat and set aside.
- Once the sweet potatoes are done baking, let cool slightly. Once cool, cut the sweet potatoes open and shred the flesh from the skin so that the inside is mashed and easy to scoop out.
- Evenly spread the black bean mixture, avocado, cilantro, and sour cream or greek yogurt on top of the 4 sweet potatoes.
- Serve immediately and ENJOY!!