- Cake (made the night before, preferrably not from cake mix)
- frosting (prefferably homemade)
- candy melts or chocolate
- that’s pretty much it!
- Crumble the cake into peices- use your hands, not a blender
- Gradually mix in the frosting, but do not add too much or else the cake pops will be gooey and not moist like you want them
- roll the mixture of cake and frosting into balls, and then put them in the fridge. after they’ve chilled, roll them one more time to get a smoother shape.
- dip the stick into the chocolate and then the cake ball
- let them dry and enjoy!