Are you bored at home, but want to learn something?
Try an experiment below!
- Gather ingredients
Milk, a bowl or shallow dish, different colors of foos coloring, and dish soap
2. Pour the milk into the bowl until it covers the bottom
3. Put 3-4 drops of each color of food coloring
4. Put a drop of dish soap in the middle
5. Watch as the colors move on their own across the milk!
Dish soap causes the fat in the milk to seperate and spread apart, resulting in the colors dancing across the milk.
- Gather ingredients (Vingear and Egg)
- Drop the egg into the vinegar
- Wait for at least 24 hrs
- Remove the egg from vinegar and now you can play a with your bouncy egg!
The egg turns bouncy because of the acid in the vinegar that dissolves the shell. The membrane is still intact and part of the egg is cooked.