DATE AND TIME
Sat, August 12, 2017
12:30 PM – 4:30 PM EDT
Smyrna Public Library
100 Village Green Circle
Smyrna, GA 30080
- Are you planning to travel soon and don’t have a passport? Are you due to renew your passport?
- Complete your application at www.travel.state.gov or in person
- Take your passport photo on site!
- Consult with travel agents to book your next getaway! ( agent booths available)
- Please bring:
- Proof of identity must be presented with all passport applications. Acceptable forms of identification include a passport, naturalization certificate, driver’s license, military ID card or other current government-issued ID. A photocopy of the identity documents also must accompany the passport application.
- Funds Needed:
- $110 Money Order only
- $25.00 processing fee
- $15 cash for photo ( maybe reduced to $12)
- Special Circumstances:
- Children must apply in person with both parents or guardians (see special cases below). There is no renewal of a passport by mail for minors so children under 16.
- Documents needed for children’s passport:
- Child’s evidence of U.S. citizenship
- parents’ or guardians’ proof of relationship
- Photo ID of parents/guardians or child
- photocopy of identification documents
- Two passport photos
- If there are special transgender or immagration needs please let us know in advance so the we can see if we can assist.’