- 1 1/3 Shredded Coconut (Sweetened)
- 1/3 of a cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of all purpose flour
- 2 large egg whites (room temp)
- Optional: Nuts or Chocolate Chips
- Gather ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut, sugar, salt, and flour.
- Add the egg whites and vanilla extract, and mix well.
- Put rounded balls of dough onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until your cookies are golden-brown. Cool and enjoy!
- 3/4 cup of butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp butter flavoring
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 360 Degrees F.
- Combine and mix all ingredients well.
- Roll the cookie dough into small balls (about 1 inch).
- Bake for 7 minutes (they can go from perfect to burned in less than one minute).
- Cool them completly and use any frosting to frost them!
- Enjoy your cookies!
3 Ingredient Chocolate Cake
- 1 banana (ripe)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- You can even add things like whipped cream or chocolate chips!
- Peel and cut the banana and mix it with the egg and cocoa powder
- Blend until smooth
- Pour the mixture into the mug and bake in oven for 10-12 minutes at 350F or microwave for 1 minute