As more and more people use the internet everyday, they are many security practices you can perform online to stay safe.
1. Never open the attachment in any email because if you click the attachment, then you could install viruses, malware, adware, or spyware.
2. Always update your password every 30 days on all of your accounts to help protect your from hackers able to access your account for a short period of time.
3. Use a VPN when your are on public wifi so that hackers can’t see what your doing on the wifi.
4. Update your operating system to the latest version so that there are not security bugs in your system.
5. Never give any personal information to anyone unless your know who is it because hackers will act like other people like tech support, your bank and the IRS to steal your information, so verify the person that contact you is actually who they say there are.
These were tips about stay safe online. You should go read about Tips To Save on Credit Card Payment.